Monday, December 3, 2012

Eeeks!

I interrupt my regularly scheduled Christmas programming to bring you a Halloween layout that I forgot to post!  This was one of my favorite Halloween pages but I haven't shared it on my blog yet, so here goes.


One of my favorite things are the three background pieces that I punched out using a Mini 8 Punch from We R Memory Keepers!  When I finished punching around the sides, I realized that I had these small square of pattern paper left over that matched the base paper design.  So I added them in little clusters in a couple of spots around the page. So cool!


I made a matching accordion flower...


...and had fun with some stickers and tags.  My photos go back a few years, but it feels good to finally get them scrapbooked :)

Thanks for looking ~




2 comments:

  1. This is a great page..... thanks for sharing.... great you used those little scrap little squares. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Joanne. I love what you have done with this line. That accordion 'flower' and your attention to detail are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...