Monday, January 11, 2016

As We Speak



Learning to just relax on my sales calls for work
Loving the sweet memories of another wonderful Christmas with my family
Enjoying our current Book Club pick - The Magic Strings of Frankie Presto
Watching a great documentary on Netflix - Making a Murderer
Reading Lots and lots of emails for work
Craving a really good hamburger with fries! (That is what dieting does to me!)
Accomplishing a clean house after packing away our Christmas decorations
Thanking my hubby for the Chapters/Indigo gift card that came in the mail today
Hoping Winter passes quickly
Dreaming of Tyler and Aine's upcoming wedding in April 2017
Drinking Blueberry Banana Smoothies

Care to share what you are doing as we speak? I would love if you did :)



2 comments:

  1. I am hoping all is well with you and wishing you a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...