Saturday, September 27, 2008

Welcome to my blog!

So, I have actually done it! I have joined the blogging world! I am not sure what I will be blogging about, but it will definitely include scrapbooking (my passion), family (my love), friends (my saving grace) and everyday life. I hope it will be a fun way to keep in touch with friends near and far and possibly allow me to make some new ones along the way.

A special thank you to my friend Karan for designing such a great blog for me. She is a very talented lady and a true enabler!

Thanks for stopping by.


3 comments:

  1. I am so glad you finally decided to create your own...I look forward to checking your updates...and if you any any questions, you know where i am.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the look of your blog!! [that's one of my new fav BG papers!!!!] love reading about your family!! you're a very busy gal!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...