Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Little Red Wagon #25

It's Wednesday already! This past week has just flown by in a total blur. We participated in ScrapFest this past weekend and now we are busy preparing for our weekend retreat in Grand Bend! I will have lots to post when I have the time, but for today it is time for Little Red Wagon's challenge.

This week Avril challenged us to use Ruffles on our creation. I totally adore ruffles so I was very excited to do this challenge. This week I decided to do a layout using a sketch I made for our croppers at ScrapFest.

This is my layout using a fabulous new line of papers from Fancy Pants called Rusted Sun.

I added a paper ruffle just below the photo and stapled it into place. I hand cut the cloud and added some stitching along the borders with my machine. Then I pierced some holes around the bracket shape. It felt good to do a layout for a change!

Thanks for looking and be sure to join in the challenge!


6 comments:

  1. I totally love it! Love the stapled paper ruffle and the buttons on the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific layout! Love the sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally love it! and a New sketch... how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaah..lurve it...im gonna do this one over the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent my friend. Your sketches rock. Love the layout too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...