Monday, April 1, 2013

Joyfully Counting!

There is so much to be grateful for!  I joyfully count the gifts and give thanks!


- Good Friday service touching my heart in an unexpected way
- making a FaceTime call to my Mom for the first time and seeing the delight in her eyes
- enjoying a small Easter gathering with my family


- our son's new puppy, Sadie, who is too cute for words!
- productive days
- good news concerning a friend's health
- new recipes that become family favorites


- unexpected snow flurries, knowing it will hopefully be the last of the season!
- a pretty ring from my sisters


- the fresh stack of books that I bought at a used book store
- carrot cake cheesecake!
- Spring's first robin



3 comments:

  1. As I was going to your blog, I thought to myself, "It's been a while, I hope Joanne writes about more of her gifts." Always makes me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easter...the time of reflections and being thankful. I love your post....and I love that fresh stack of books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are my all time favourite posts from you! It has been a while and I was thrilled to see this one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...