Friday, May 3, 2013

National Scrapbook Day Challenge at Two Scrapbook Friends

In honor of National Scrapbook Day, which is officially tomorrow, May 4th, the Two Scrapbook Friends Forum has issued some fun challenges to get your scrapbooking mojo going!

The challenge that I issued is to use some wonderful washi tape on a project!  I LOVE washi tape!  All the bright, fun colours and all the easy and awesome things that you can do with it {sigh}.

For some inspiration, I decided to create a simple card.


I cut out a cake plate on my Silhouette Cameo and then I simply layered some washi tape to create the cake.


For a finishing touch, I added a sweet little bow with a gemstone. 

Be sure to head over to the Two Scrapbook Friends Forum and join in the fun!  There are lots of great challenges and it is a perfect way to celebrate this amazing hobby of scrapbooking!



1 comment:

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...