Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Little Red Wagon #212

Hello and happy Wednesday to everyone!  It is my turn to post the challenge over at Little Red Wagon this week and I want to see an accordion fold on your project.

This is a card that I created for inspiration...


I saw a three-dimensional paper-crafted baby buggy on the internet and I made up my own version to use as a card front.  It is a pretty simple design, but the accordion fold buggy top is really just too adorable!


I would love if you joined in the challenge this week!  Just pop on over to Little Red Wagon and link up your creation.  I will see you there :)



7 comments:

  1. What an awesome idea! Such a sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, LOVE your card, Joanne. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome baby card. perfect concertina (accordion) folding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So creative Joanne!! Love this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...