Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Little Red Wagon #234

Happy Wednesday!  It has been such a busy couple of weeks that I am surprised that I was actually able to make a card for this week's challenge!  But I grabbed a few minutes and whipped up this little card for someone special - my great-nephew, Nolan, who turned 3 last week.

This week's challenge, from Tracy, is all about numbers!  


I used some left-over papers and did some die-cutting to create the balloons, numbers and gift.


I hope you head over to Little Red Wagon to see what the other Girlfriends on the DT have created! Then be sure to join in the fun by linking up your own project featuring numbers.  See you there :)



6 comments:

  1. Fab card! I love the design. Loving the fun bright colours too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card. I love that you personalized it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colours are awesome on here Joanne!! What a fun card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cheerful colours, great card.....I can't believe he's 3!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card. I love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...