Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Little Red Wagon #259

It is that really spooky time of year with Halloween creeping up on us!  YIKES!!  So Heather, our new DT Girlfriend, wants to see a spooky, spooky Halloween card for our Little Red Wagon challenge this week.

I decided to use this little guy from Tiddly Inks (even though he is more 'cute' than 'spooky') and I colored him up with my Copic markers.


I cut a spider web using my Silhouette and added a creepy spider button I had in my wagon.


A couple of sequins added just the right amount of sparkle and a sheer bow finished it off.

Will you join us this week?  Stop by all of the DT Girlfriends blogs for inspiration and then link up your spooky design at Little Red Wagon.  We will be sure to visit your blog :)



5 comments:

  1. He is super cute.....like one big bandaid, lol!! I love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *snort* @ Carolyn bandaid

    Cute card, Joanne! I looooove that spider button.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, glad to see I am not the only one that went for "spooky" cute. I love you colouring on the image. Fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. Yep, I think most of us fell on the cutesy wagon just like me :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute Joanne, love that image and the dotted sequins.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...