Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Little Red Wagon #287 - "B"lieve It!

It's Wednesday and time for another challenge at Little Red Wagon.  Jan wants us to use things that start with the letter 'B' on our projects this week.

What a fun challenge!  I decided to make a card using a sweet image from Saturated Canary called Hand Me Downs.


It was such a delight to bring this image to life using my Copic markers.  She is just so adorable and I was pleased with the color combination I chose.  I used blue and brown markers (that's 2 B's!) along with a gorgeous shade of peach/orange on her outfit.  I also decided to make her a brunette (another B).


To finish up the card, I used a gorgeous paper with a brocade print and a punched out border (2 more B's).  Then I added a blue flower and some bling, and there is also black cardstock matting the papers.  And oh yes... little miss Hand Me Downs is sporting braids!  So even though I didn't use a button (my signature embellie), I still managed to score 9 B's. I am sure there will be debate as to whether or not all my B's really count, but I had lots of fun doing this challenge and counting all the B's.  Thanks Jan!

I hope you decide to play along this week.  Be sure to link up your creation at Little Red Wagon!



4 comments:

  1. That is a lot of 'B"s. Such a pretty card xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is Beautiful (that is another 'b'). Awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is Beautiful (that is another 'b'). Awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah, they all count! Call the flower a blossom and you've got another B too. :-) Beautiful card, Joanne.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...