Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Little Red Wagon #293 - Old MacDonald Had A Farm

Happy Wednesday to everyone!  We are down on the farm this week at Little Red Wagon.  For this week's challenge, I would like to see a farm animal on your project.

Since my BFF and fellow DT member, Carolyn, has just celebrated her birthday, I decided to make her a birthday card with her favorite farm animal on it.  Cows!


I found a sweet cow digi image and I knew it would make Carolyn say, "Awwww!", so I incorporated it onto my card.   


Then I die cut a picket fence using my Silhouette Cameo and created a little sign with a birthday greeting to hang on it.


I know it is hard to tell, but I actually used my craft knife to cut around the cows' snouts so they would hang in front of the fence.  Pretty clever, huh?  lol  Other than that I kept it pretty clean and simple.

I hope you decide to join us on the farm and create a card to link up!  Just pop over to Little Red Wagon and join in the fun.  See you there :)

P.S.  Happy Birthday Carolyn!  I hope you like your cows ♥



6 comments:

  1. So very clever! I adore the design and the papers too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love it and I have added it to my collection. Thank you for the great challenge and the lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love it and I have added it to my collection. Thank you for the great challenge and the lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love that they're hanging out over the fence, brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable. I like your trio of cows and how they are hanging over the fence.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...