Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Little Red Wagon #298 - Beach Theme

It is my turn to host this week's challenge at Little Red Wagon and since we are in the middle of summer, I decided to go with a beach theme!


How cute is this?  I used a couple of cut files from Miss Kate Cuttables to create this beach house scene.  


I am sure we all agree that life is better at the beach and I hope you decide to join in the fun.  Grab a beach chair, pull up your wagon and create a beach-themed card.  Then link it up at Little Red Wagon.  See you there :)



6 comments:

  1. Sweet card, Joanne! I especially love that anchor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely Love your cute card Joanne! Beautiful colour scheme!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very cute!! Love that liitle beach hut.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very cute!! Love that liitle beach hut.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute little beach hut on the sand. A great challenge. Hugs, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a Silhouette Goddess! Love how you put this together. I keep saying it, but you girls are making me want to dust (but only the machine, not the house:). I am certainly inspired by your creativity.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...