Saturday, December 23, 2017




Learning that as you trust, you grow in faith in ways you could not imagine
Loving sitting by the Christmas tree with the pretty lights giving a magical glow to the room
Enjoying the fact that I am totally ready for Christmas two days early!
Watching the beautiful snow fall we are getting today
Reading lots of Advent inspiration
Craving chocolate! Always chocolate!
Accomplishing the organization of all my clothes for our upcoming cruise
Thanking my hubby for all his help with grocery shopping for Christmas dinner
Hoping I have time to really appreciate the true gift of Christmas
Dreaming of our first cruise on the Norwegian Pearl
Drinking coffee in my favorite Old Country Roses mug

What are you are doing as we speak? I would love if you shared :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...