Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Little Red Wagon #307 - Something New

Welcome to Wednesday and another great challenge at Little Red Wagon.  Brenda is our hostess this week and she wants us to try something new - a new stamp, new technique, new tool, etc.

I saw a great technique on my friend Jan's blog recently and I really wanted to give it a try.  It is a layered technique.


I printed out this sweet image 4 times and then I trimmed a bit off each one, going smaller and smaller each time.  Then I matted the layers and layered them onto the background.


I just love the simplicity and the effectiveness of this technique.  I also added some stitching and a bow I made using my coveted dyed and crinkled ribbon.

I can't wait to see what you try this week!  Share your technique with us by linking up your card at Little Red Wagon. See you there.



5 comments:

  1. Glad it turned out for you! It looks lovely, and that ribbon is yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute!! Love the layering....I must try this :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Joanne! I love this! Great combination of image and technique, it has such a wonderful vintage feel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Joanne this is gorgeous!!! Anyone who receives this card is very lucky!!😊

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...