Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Little Red Wagon #308 - Fall Theme

Another Wednesday already?  Time is just flying by and I can't believe we are already into our Fall themed challenges at Little Red Wagon!  This week Donna wants to see anything for Fall, y'all!

Nothing screams Fall more than pumpkins (well, except maybe leaves changing colors or cooler temperatures or long shadows or fall mums!) so I decided to add a trio of pumpkins to my card.


I also thought that some Kraft cardstock for my card background would add to a fall feel.  And instead of using ribbon, I actually pulled out some pretty yarns and twine and tied them to my card.


Even though I am not quite ready to welcome Fall, I enjoyed making this card.  Now it is your turn to think Fall.  Create a Fall themed card and link it up at Little Red Wagon.  We will be sure to stop by your blog and leave some love :)



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Joanne! Love the simplicity of it😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Joanne! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pumpkins definitely = Fall for me. This card is beautiful in it's simplicity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing. I love how great you can make a basic card look :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...