Saturday, November 7, 2015

As We Speak



Learning to walk by faith, not by sight
Loving the smell of fresh cut grass - likely for the last time this year
Enjoying Adele's new song, Hello
Watching The Walking Dead - bad, I know!
Reading Winnie the Pooh for Book Club
Craving Chicken Pot Pie
Accomplishing lots on my to-do list, which is always a mile long
Thanking my brother, David, for sharing his wisdom with me
Hoping to see my family soon
Wishing for a pair of Lululemon Groove Pants
Dreaming of traveling somewhere warm
Drinking Hot Chocolate (I wish I had some marshmallows!)

What are you doing as we speak?




3 comments:

  1. Hi my friend, I love this post...and I am stealing the image for a similar post later this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo Joanne,
    Dein Blog ist wunderschön und sehr interresant. Deine Layout und Karten sind sehr schön.
    Lieben Gruß Kristin von Deutschland

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...