Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Little Red Wagon #315 - Turkey Day

Welcome!  Donna is our challenge hostess this week at Little Red Wagon and she wants to see turkeys.  Lots and lots of turkeys!

I had fun creating a paper-pieced turkey for my card.


I cut him out using my Silhouette Cameo and then paired him with some pretty papers, ribbon, buttons and a silly sentiment :)


Will you add a turkey to our rafter?  (I had to look that term up.  A group of wild turkeys is called a flock, whereas a domesticated group is called a rafter or gang.  Who knew?)  Stop by Little Red Wagon and link up your design. Also, be sure to visit the Girlfriends on the Design Team.  They will have some amazing inspiration for you. 



11 comments:

  1. A fab card and a lesson in turkey too! :-) (Is it wrong that I'm currently picturing turkeys strutting around the barnyard wearing "colours" and flashing hand signs?) Loving your cool turkey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your turkey! Your Silhouette is getting a workout lately!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your turkey! Your Silhouette is getting a workout lately!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahaha! A little turkey knowledge never hurts! Love your card Joanne!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it Joanne, you and Carolyn really know how to embellish a turkey (card that is)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card for Thanksgiving. Glad I am not a turkey :-P

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi Joanne,
    I didn't know how else to get in touch with you but I wanted to wish you a very Merry Christmas! I hope your holiday is filled with happy times and many blessings.
    Hope you new job venture is going well too!
    All the best for the New Year.
    hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...