Sunday, February 8, 2009

Kreativ Blogger

My friend Patti was kind enough to bestow me with a Kreativ Blogger Award recently! (Thanks Patti!) I am honoured to have received this award and I am supposed to list a few things about myself, so here goes.



7 things I did before
Went to movies
Worked out regularly
Cooked every day
Worked in the financial department of a large corporation
Wrote long letters to friends
Traveled often
Worried about many things

7 things I do now
Own a scrapbook store
Garden
Go to the theatre
Stay up late reading
Blog/email every day
Work too much
Trust in God more

7 things I want to do
Take a photography course
Live somewhere warm
Fit into my skinny jeans
Become an expert at Photoshop
Travel more
Live greener
Keep in touch with my friends more

7 people I nominate for this award
Carolyn
Michelle
Christine
Rosanne
Karan
Laura
Heather

5 comments:

  1. you gave me an award, how sweet is that!! thank you so much friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Joanne

    for the 7 things you want to do shouldn't tap dancing and playing the violin be in there somewhere :)

    And don't forget you should try doing both of those at the same time as you speak french:):)And don't forget i will pay to come and watch you LOL That was a lot of laughs on wed last week:)

    Although I know you would be great at all 3!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Danielle, those things are on my bucket list, but I thought this list should be more realistic!!! (lol)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am looking to take a photography course as well. Let me know if you find a good one. I am thinking of Conestoga College. I have heard good things about them. I took one at Henery's but it wasn't really what I was looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the award Joanne!!!! I'm so touched that you chose me!!!! You are so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...