Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Little Red Wagon #31

Our challenge this week at Little Red Wagon was posted by Avril and was rather interesting! We were challenged to alter an embellishment in some way or form. Hmmm...

I thought about this challenge and decided to alter some stickers that I had.

The stickers that are available now are usually gorgeous just the way they are, but I do like to add a bit of detailing once in a while to really bring them to life. For my card I used stickers and papers from October Afternoon.

I added some Stickles (glitter) and Glossy Accents, a button to the flower and then adhered them to my card with foam adhesive for added dimension. I also put the plain speech bubble on my card, added a rub-on sentiment and then traced around the edge with a brown marker. I just love the difference these little extras make to a regular sticker!

Be sure to check out what the other Girlfriends have done this week. You are sure to get some great ideas on altering your embellishments!


5 comments:

  1. Totally cute card! and I love how the flower and birdie turned out with the added extras!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Love the texture and details you added to the flower embellie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Joanne.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...