Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Happy Autumn

I know I am a little slow, but I finally picked up some paper doilies to use in my card making and scrapbooking and I made this fall card.

The doilies add such a pretty element and with just a bit of ink you can make them match any project. I applied a bit of Vintage Photo Distress Ink to the doily on this card and then added a cardstock circle and some chipboard pieces leftover from a layout I made.

Fun and easy and oh so pretty! If you haven't already, you should give them a try!


4 comments:

  1. I just recently got some myself. Totally looking forward to trying them. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay... Doilies rock! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Card and love the doily!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...