Monday, June 27, 2011

Joyful Thanks!


God is good! Our nephew Scott, who is 19 years old, was baptized this past weekend! It was a blessing to witness this fine young man choosing a life in Christ and being baptized in the tradition of his faith.


And so my heart is full of gratitude once again for the grace of Baptism and eternal life in Christ!

#181. Baptismal waters and new life!

#182. family

#183. knowing that only God can fill our heart's deepest longing

#184. music that touches my soul

#185. the warmth of the sun

#186. a second senior prom for Spencer



#187. formal flowers


#188. tender moments



#189. good friends

#190. lifelong memories

7 comments:

  1. In our faith me do baby dedications and then people are baptised when they choose to follow Christ with their life. I look forward to the day I see each of girls make their public declaration of faith. Blessings to your nephew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessings on your nephew! We baptize adults and do baby dedications too. I love all of your photos...just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another week of blessings and amazing photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joanne, that's our church. Were you there? Oh, I would have liked to see you! So happy for your nephew!

    May the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, give him the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that he may know Him better, that the eyes of his heart may be enlightened in order that he never doubt the hope to which he has been called! (Eph 1:17,18)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, Christine, we were there at the 10:00 service on Sunday. I was crouched down in the bushes at the edge of the pond taking the photos! I wish I had seen you :)
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such wonderful photos Joanne. You are so talented! Your photos give me goose bumps!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...