Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Little Red Wagon #156

This week at Little Red Wagon Regan has chosen a beautiful colour combo for us to work with - rust, olive, kraft and brown! Such a gorgeous palette for this time of year!

I dug through my wagon and grabbed some scrap papers in those colours and I made this card. (The rust leaf looks a little more orange in the photo that it does in real life!)


I used a card from Cards Magazine as my inspiration and it came together perfectly for me!


Thanks for looking.  Now be sure to check out what the other Girlfriends at Little Red Wagon created this week.  You are sure to be inspired :)



8 comments:

  1. Love the crumpled leaves, and houndstooth is the perfect pattern for a fall card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Perfect fall card.

    Have fun this weekend. Think of me if you get talking about skinny dipping again, 'kay? (Hmmmm.....that might not sound good to some random person reading your comments. *AHEM* For the record: I have never been skinny dipping.....but Joanne has. :-) )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Fall card Joanne! I love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love all the texture on the leaves

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such great design choices here Joanne. Those leaves are perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...