Monday, October 22, 2012

Sneak Peek

Our Fall Retreat Weekend is quickly approaching and we always like to have a few workshops and demos for our guests.  This year we have 115 scrapbookers joining us and we have been very busy preparing for their arrival.

While I sat home today waiting for the repair man for our hot water tank that decided to flood our basement yesterday, I was able to make up a couple of samples using a product that we will be demonstrating this weekend.  I thought I would just show a quick sneak peek before I packed it up.


I will post more when we return!



3 comments:

  1. can't wait to see the whole reveal! Love it already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks inspiring! can not wait to see the rest of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Getting more excited day by day. Really looking forward to this first for me.... This looks interesting! Can't wait to see the whole page.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...