Monday, December 17, 2012

Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine

A few months ago I was very surprised to receive an email from Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine asking if they could feature me in their 'Passport to Creativity' article in the Winter 2012 issue!  Wow! I was very honored by this request and of course very thrilled to say, "YES!".


A couple of weeks ago, when the magazine finally arrived, it was very exciting to see the finished article!  They published three of my layouts, plus they included my bio and my answers to their interview questions.


Plus, I also had another layout published in the same issue! My Picture Perfect? layout from our August Inspiration Elevator Challenge was accepted for this publication as well!


A number of my friends were also published in this issue and I want to sent a huge congrats to each of them!  Way to go Ann, Laura and Jodi! It is so nice to be in such good company :)



9 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I will have to get a copy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so awesome, Joanne! You really do deserve it, your layouts blow me away. Big congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats again! Loved the article and all the featured layouts. You are so deserving. Your work is always amazing! Love my autographed copy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have to get an autographed copy too..... Congrats. Really well deserved! The next one will have to be on your Copic coloring talents!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved reading your article! congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks ladies for your kind and encouraging comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats...that an amazing layout

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...