Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas Fun

We had an amazing time with our family on Christmas!  My brother, Brian, and his wife, Ann, hosted the family dinner and we had lots of food, fellowship and laughter as we celebrated this special holiday.

A couple of days before Christmas, my BFF, Carolyn, said she was going to do up some Christmas Photo Booth Props for her family gathering.  I thought that was a great idea, so I made some up as well.  Unfortunately, she did not have the time to use hers, but my family indulged my silliness and posed for some photos.  Here are just a few of the pictures from our day...


:: sweet Nolan's second Christmas ::

 

 :: Nolan taking a call on his pretend cell phone ::



 :: a few of my beautiful nieces ::




 :: Nathan and Jacob ::



 :: David and his family ::


:: Brandon and Georgette being good sports ::


:: Brian and Ann (aka Mr. Claus and Mrs. Frosty) ::


 :: Brian and his family ::



:: Mamma Claus ::


:: Mr. and Mrs. B ::


 :: our family photo ::


:: Mom and her children ::


 :: someone's having a fun time! ::


:: my very talented niece, Emily, entertaining the family ::


:: Roast Prime Rib - so yummy! ::


:: Last, but not least, my favorite photo of the day.  Spencer (with the pillow in front of his face) and his cousin, Olivia, were patiently waiting for the gift opening.  I laughed at how far apart they were sitting and I couldn't resist taking a photo.  I am calling it "Distant Cousins"! ::

I hope your Christmas was as fun-filled as ours was.  May your New Year be filled with peace and happiness 



3 comments:

  1. These photos are so cute! And what a fun idea. Did you freehand the props or might you share where you found them? I'd love to do this next year...pinning so ill remember!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These were made using a cutting file from The Cutting Cafe. I know that other Christmas Photo Booth Props are also available from Silhouette if you own a Silhouette machine :)
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't the photo booth props FUN!?! We did the same thing at our house on Christmas Day too!(visit my blog) Love love love this fun activity! Good for ANY age!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...