Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Little Red Wagon #174

Our challenge at Little Red Wagon this week is from Tammy and she wants us to use vellum on our project.  I have to admit that I rarely use vellum.  Not for any particular reason - I just don't think to pull it out and use it.  So this was a fun challenge for me!


I decided to emboss a piece of vellum and use it as my card background.  The photo really doesn't do it justice.  It is so pretty against the Kraft background!


Then I decided to use a doily as a main element, along with a couple of swirls and leaves that I cut on my Silhouette.  Some yummy ribbon, a little heart and a sweet button gave it the finishing touch!

I hope to see you over at Little Red Wagon.  I would love to see what you can do with vellum :)




12 comments:

  1. So pretty. I love the embossed vellum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joanne, that is just so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so pretty! Love it Joanne!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the embossed vellum! This is gorgeous Joanne!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely gorgeous! I love it. I feel the need to CASE coming on...

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty gorgeous!
    love your colours combo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That has made a lovely background, and such a pretty doily topper too. Kate

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very beautiful. Thank you for giving me an idea for the stack of vellum I have had since forever.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant idea to roll the vellum through the for the embossed effect! I should try this one day! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...