Monday, March 4, 2013
"When you are a follower of Christ and you stop counting, you've lost your way." Ann Voskamp
I keep it on my nightstand within easy reach at the end of a day. A reminder to pause and reflect. To count the gifts, the many blessings in my life. My gratitude journal is a simple black notebook; nothing fancy on the outside but filled with beauty on the inside!
- a cup of hot tea with honey
- easy laughter with friends
- the freckle on my son's nose
I continue to count. It helps me recognize the hand of God in my life. It helps me to recognize how small I am and how great and wonderful God is!
- my niece, Fiona's, newborn baby, Evan Richard
- a mother's heart being stretched with an unfathomable love
- the miracle of life
- the beauty of a snow covered morning
- homemade blueberry pancakes
Seeing God in the little things is simple when your heart is open. He extends His love to every area of our life!
- sheets fresh out of the dryer
- a Rosary with heart-shaped beads (a prayer of God's love)
- pretty photo frames that hold happy memories
- my soul at peace
Will you join me in counting the gifts? What has God gifted you with today?