Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Little Red Wagon #205

October is here and so is the beautiful fall weather that I just love!  Warm, sunny days with just a bit of a breeze and cool nights that are perfect for sleeping.  It was this gorgeous time of the year that inspired my card for this week's challenge at Little Red Wagon.

Jan has challenged us to create something with a fence on it.   When I saw this die-cut on the Silhouette store, I immediately thought of three sweet kitties enjoying a harvest moon. 


There they are, just sitting on a fence, enjoying a perfect fall evening, with not a care in the world. {sigh}  It made me happy just thinking about it!


To be honest, I don't send out too many fall cards, but the sentiment just seemed to fit the card. Who knows, maybe I will think of someone special to send it to!

I hope you decide to take up Jan's challenge this week and join us over at Little Red Wagon.  I would love to see what you do with a fence on your project!  Be sure to check out the Girlfriends from the DT to see their lovely creations.  I am sure they are awesome :)



6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! That ribbon really adds to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So whimsical.... love it. Don't you just love your Sihouette!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute....I need to get a cameo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The possibilities with that Silhouette really are endless, aren't they! Stop trying to convince me I need one--haha! Great fall card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...