Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Little Red Wagon #209

Tomorrow night we will be greeting all the neighborhood ghosts and goblins as they make their way door to door looking for treats!  Regan's challenge this week at Little Red Wagon is timely as she wants us to create something with a Halloween theme.

I decided to make up a card using traditional Halloween colors!


The bat was cut using my Silhouette and I embossed my card background using a Cuttlebug folder.


I hope you decide to celebrate Halloween with us by creating something fun!  Be sure to link up your design at Little Red Wagon - we love seeing what you make :)



6 comments:

  1. Fantastic Joanne!! Love the row of pennants!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! I really like that banner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little banner at the top. We don't do Halloween here in South Africa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Love the touch of green!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great cheerful Halloween card, love the collection of pennants.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...