Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Little Red Wagon #226

Rosanne is posting the challenge this week at Little Red Wagon and she wants us to create a card that has a Spring theme or colours.


I can't wait for Spring to arrive so I was quite happy to create something with a Spring feel to it!


I used my Copic markers to color up a sweet pair of rain boots!


Then I combined the image with some pretty papers and a bright bow!


And I even decorated the inside of my card!  This is not something I normally do, but I thought I would give it a try :)

Why not join in the challenge this week?  Just link up your creation at Little Red Wagon and we will be sure to stop by your blog!



7 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! I especially like the paper piercing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous inside and out! Love the bright, fresh colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your springy card Joanne...you dp's are just wonderful with your image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute. Fabulous colour choices for your spring card. I love that you decorated the inside, it looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card! Those boots would perfect on a rainy spring day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! Love the paper piercing (been doing a lot of that lately too after neglecting it). The inside is so pretty too!
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really adorable spring card!
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...