Friday, January 9, 2009

Fabulous Blog Award!

Our internet has been down for a couple of days and when I logged on today, imagine my surprise when I found out I had received another Blog Award! The first Blog Award I received was actually given to me right before Christmas and I was just a bit too busy to post it. I received this lovely award from Laura (how sweet is she!) and am truly honored.


I am supposed to pass this award to other bloggers, so I am passing this award on to Carolyn, Janet and Rosanne. Love your blogs ladies!!







The second award I received from my friend Karan!

For this award I am supposed to list 5 addictions and nominate 5 blogs.

My addictions are:
Chocolate
Shopping
Scrapbooking (surprise!)
Jewelry
Chocolate


I can only think of one blog to nominate and it is Christine's blog. She is a wonderful friend who inspires me in my faith and creativity! Love your blog Christine and thank you for who you are!!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Joanne! L love your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrat's on your blog, I love it. It is so great and real. Love your personal touchs too and your openness to express your real faith the way you do. Lots of people express their 'faith' but sometimes it is not very real. You are definately very real, and passionate and great inspiration to me, thank you for who you are and what you believe! I believe!
    ~sue~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joanne, THANK YOU! I literally was speechless. And touched. And encouraged! And I can't believe I've fallen so behind on your blog. I thought I added it to Google Reader before Christmas. I LOVE your new blog header!!! I've been thinking about you and was planning to get in touch with you about getting together. The boys start back to school tomorrow so I'll have some free time again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...