Friday, July 24, 2009

Let's Play Cards

I was at work tonight as we had a Pizza Crop at the store, and my dear friend, Karan, decided to join in the crop and keep me company. She also thought it would be fun if I had a chance to sit down and make up a few cards with her! She just received a package from Papertrey Ink that included 4 new stamp sets and she wanted to share them with me as a little birthday gift! So the two of us sat down (when I could) and we created a couple of really fun cards.


Aren't these the cutest? I think I will be giving the second card to Wayne for his birthday, which is on Sunday. But, shhhh, don't tell him!

For these cards we used Papertrey's new On My Couch stamp set. This is just a sample of the stamps and sentiments in this set. I will definitely have to order some for myself!

Thank you Karan for your thoughtfulness. It was such a fun evening for me. You are a wonderful friend!

7 comments:

  1. How cute are these. I didn't order that set and now I am kicking myself. Glad you had some time to play. I am sad I missed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cards, I'm going to check them out online too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow you did post them as soon as you got home, im so glad you were able to do a couple, i will most likely play with them a bit more, i love them..not too often you and I have the chance to scrap, so this was perfect...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these cards! And aren't the stamps great,I just ordered some this month too and love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too played with this set on friday and just love what you did with it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember when Papertrey Ink began and I have coveted their products ever since but never actually ordered anything... so I'm very jealous! Such a cute set and great cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...