Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Little Red Wagon Challenge #2

This week at Little Red Wagon, Rosanne challenged us to use last year's Christmas scraps to create a card, tag, layout, etc.

I had to dig deep in my wagon, but I found some Basic Grey Wassail papers and some embroidered stickers from EK Success and I decided to make a gift tag.

I created the flower by folding a strip of paper, then added a sticker and button to the middle. Then I cut out the leaves and stem to finish the flower, added a JOY sticker and created the tag top by punching circles from cardstock. For a finishing touch I added some detailing with my glitter pen. The idea for my tag was inspired by a card I saw in the latest edition of Cards magazine.

Thanks for a great challenge Rosanne! Now I have one gift bag ready to go for the holidays!

6 comments:

  1. Brilliant and I totally love that it is a not necessarily a Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Wassail for you too...its really pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is just gorgeous Joanne, love everything about it..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the tag... and that is a cool way to make a flower!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...