Friday, December 11, 2009

Little Red Wagon Challenge #6

This week's challenge at Little Red Wagon was issued by Carolyn. She posted this photo as inspiration for our creation.

I loved the colors but I have to admit, it took me a while before I came up with an idea.

Based on the swirls and colors in the photo, I decided to make a swirl tree using my Cricut. Then I picked up on the blue by using this gorgeous paper from MME for my background. I added the ornaments by printing words on my computer and backed them using a new punch by Martha Stewart. Then I added a border across the bottom and for a finishing touch, I added some gold bling.

Thanks for a great challenge Carolyn!

6 comments:

  1. LOL you are too funny...this is not what you were woking on the other night....

    It is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you might have found it challenging, but you rocked it! Glad you had fun and great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, this is amazing! I love the tree! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have always loved that tree and it looks fab on that card :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! I love that tree with the swirls!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a nice card, I am glad there are creative people I can follow :)
    Thank you, friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...