Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Little Red Wagon Challenge #7

Our challenge this week at Little Red Wagon was posted by Avril and she chose sewing! You could use machine sewing, hand sewing or faux stitching. I love the look of sewing on cards and layouts so I was very happy to pull out my sewing machine for this week's challenge!

I did some straight and zig-zag sewing and I just love how much it adds to the card! I used some bits and pieces of MME paper that I had, a stamp from Stamping Bella, Copic markers, and ribbon, button, twine and decorative pin from my stash. The cardstock is Prism and Bazzill. Thanks for a great challenge Avril!

Now ladies, dust off your sewing machine or pull out your needle and thread and get stitching. Create something gorgeous - I know you can - and then post it over at Little Red Wagon. We would love to have you play along!

8 comments:

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...