Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Winter Photo Challenge

Winter is here and although it is not my favorite time of year, it can be a perfect time to take some great photos. I had been browsing through some of my pictures the other day and came across some photos from the Winter of 2004. One in particular has always been my favorite.

I remember it had been a very snowy day and was perfect for building a snowman. So, late in the afternoon, Spencer went outside and worked for a long time on making the perfect snowman. When he was finished, he called me out to see his new friend. I still smile when I look at the snowman's face! And I love how he used flags for the snowman's arms - clearly a dual-citizen snowman!

Do you have a favorite Winter photo? If so, why not go to the Two Scrapbook Friends' Forum where we are having a Winter Photo Challenge and post it for us to see. We would love to have you share it with us!

5 comments:

  1. What a cute snowman and the human beside him is even better then cute ;) he has sure grown up!
    ~sue~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I am going to find my favourite photo right now. BTW, cute photo....snowman and Spencer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great photo! and I just love that snowman!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...