Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Little Red Wagon #46

Help! I'm seeing stars! (lol) Deanna challenged us to use stars on our project this week at Little Red Wagon. I found some old Scenic Route paper in my wagon that was perfect for this challenge.

I also found a sticker from the same line, so I combined them into a fun card. I added a die-cut star, two corrugated stars, some ric-rac and a button and I think I met the challenge quite well!

I love dimension on cards, so I used some foam adhesive to adhere the die-cut star and then I layered the corrugated star and a button on top.

I hope you play along this week and make something using stars. Check out Little Red Wagon to see what the other Girlfriends have made :)


7 comments:

  1. lol...im thinking supahstaaah from SNL...great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally love it! I think I may even have some of that same paper in my stash! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! My favourite is the corrugated star. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...