Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas Tag Swap

Last night I participated in a Christmas Tag Swap at our store and it was so much fun! There were 19 of us in the swap and we gathered at the store after it closed and enjoyed some goodies, great conversation and lots of laughs.

The best part, of course, were the tags. Everyone put a lot of time and effort into their tags and the creativity was amazing. Each one was so very different and I think really reflected each person. From recycling of old Christmas cards (so very cool!), to stitching, to stamping, to die-cutting, to glittering, to coloring, to antiquing, you could tell what each person enjoys doing just by looking at their tag.

The basis of my tags were two things that I love: coloring with Copic markers and pink tulle!

I used this sweet little House Mouse stamp and some glittered paper from MME. The paper had a bit of light aqua in it so I topped the tulle bow with an aqua button.

Here is my collection of tags all set for the swap!

When I came home, I took a photo of all the tags that I received. They are all so beautiful that I honestly don't know if I can actually give any of them away!

It was a fun time friends and thank you again for such gorgeous tags!


3 comments:

  1. I totally enjoyed it and I know for a fact that I wont be parting with any of my tags! I totally love yours.... it is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable, I must borrow this stamp! It is the cutest House Mouse!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...