Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Little Red Wagon #57

Happy Wednesday everyone! It's December 1st and it is my turn to post the challenge at Little Red Wagon.

With Christmas just around the corner, I thought it would be fun to create a Christmas gift bag or gift tag or both.

I started with a silver bag from the dollar store and I used some beautiful My Minds Eye paper to decorate the top. I also changed out the handles with some gorgeous ribbon that has a silver edging. It matched the paper and bag perfectly and actually says "Happy Holidays" on it!

Then I made up this matching tag.

I used a Stamping Bella stamp and added lots of glittery Stickles to match the colors of the bag. I love the way it all came together and it was fun working with non-traditional Christmas colors for this project.

Why not join us this week at Little Red Wagon? We would love to see your creations!


4 comments:

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...