Monday, January 31, 2011

I Was Spotted!

Heather, a good customer and friend, stopped into the store on Saturday and mentioned that she saw that We R Memory Keepers had linked to my blog on their Facebook page! This is what they said:

"Another great layout by a scrapbook blogger! Joanne (who's blog is Scrapping Outside the Lines) has created a beautiful layout using our Be My Valentine collection. Take a look at it here… http://scrappingoutsidethelines.blogspot.com/2011/01/xoxo.html".

I don't know how they found it, but they did and they liked it!

How exciting is that?


10 comments:

  1. Woo hoo girl, congrats on the mention! Gorgeous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! It is a pretty layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great little surprise to make your day. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now you're talented....AND famous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Told you that it was a great layout and that Kassidy gave it two thumbs up! :-)

    And I must get your autograph next time I am in the store! :-)

    Way to go!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...