Saturday, January 22, 2011

Winter Themed Card

The Forum at Two Scrapbook Friends is really rockin' with all the discussions, challenges and fun!

This week's card challenge was posted by Sharon (DrJ) who wants to see some Winter themed cards. I wanted to play with a Cuttlebug embossing folder that shows a snowy village scene, so I thought this was the perfect opportunity.


I used Coordinations cardstock and once I embossed the scene onto it, I lightly sanded it to make it show up more. Then I added some Glossy Accents and Diamond Stickles for a true Winter feel. I heat embossed the sentiment and added a couple of clear Dew Drops.

If you enjoy the incentive that challenges give you, then why not check out our Forum! There are lots of layout, card, and photography challenges to keep you going. Plus, there is going to be an on-line Super Bowl Crop coming up soon! You will want to be a part of the fun and prizes!

Have a warm weekend ~

3 comments:

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...