Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I Am A Finalist!

A couple of weeks ago I was on the Little Yellow Bicycle blog and noticed that they had posted a Sketch Challenge. You were supposed to create a layout using the sketch and their gorgeous new Twig collection. Ever since I saw the Twig line, I had been wanting to create a layout with it, so I used their sketch and ended up submitting the layout for their challenge.

Well, I found out tonight that I was chosen as one of the Sketch Challenge winners! I can't believe it!

This is their sketch and the layout I created.





As a finalist I have won a $25.00 Elizabeth Park Prize Pack, but if my layout gets the most votes, I will win the Grand Prize of a $50.00 Elizabeth Park Prize Pack! I am so excited!

You can vote for your favorite by posting a comment on their blog or you can go to their Facebook page and vote there.

The other two finalists did an incredible job so I don't know how the voting will go! But, it is so amazing just to be in the running! I will let you know how I do :)

7 comments:

  1. i thought that was you! congrats! i have cast my vote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow....awesome! Congrats Joanne....well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY...that is fantastic..OFF to vote!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, I cast my vote already!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Joanne! What a lovely layout. Love all the subtle details and those butterflies!! Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Joanne - great layout and the colours are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! and I will cross my fingers and vote for you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...