Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Little Red Wagon #74

This week we were challenged by Deanna to create with fabric. Hmmm...

This challenge took me a while to decide what to do and I am not sure that I am overly pleased with the outcome, but this is what I made.


I only fabric I had was left-over from the quilt I made, so I decided to use that to create a ruffle on my card. I dug deep in my wagon and found this paper that I thought would work really well with the fabric, but now I think it blends in too much.


Then I wanted to use a new stamp set by Our Craft Lounge, called Pins and Needles, but I was really having a hard time finding a color of ink that would match the paper. After a few tries, I settled on Old Paper Distress Ink by Tim Holtz. I also added some detailing and shading with my Copic markers.

A bit of ribbon, a button and some twine were the finishing touches. Maybe I will give the card along with the quilt? Or maybe I will just put it at the bottom of my card pile and try making another one. We will see :)

Have a wonderful Wednesday and be sure to stop by Little Red Wagon to see what the other Girlfriends came up with! I am sure you find some great inspiration ~

6 comments:

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...