Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Little Red Wagon #92

Happy Wednesday! It is my turn to post the challenge at Little Red Wagon this week!

I thought it would be fun to see a card, layout or project with a critter on it!


I had this cute little alligator die-cut and I paired it with some left-over paper from my stash. Then I used a Die-namics die to make a great die-cut border, added a button and floss and I had a sweet little card in no time!

Check out Little Red Wagon for some fabulous critter creations this week and join in the fun!


7 comments:

  1. So fun! I love how the balloons are higher than the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great challenge Joanne! And what a cute critter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really bright and fun Joanne....that critter is really cute. Can't wait to play along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a darling card. . .so clever how you've used the DP to look like waves and the sky! And then. . .that cool croc! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your critter.
    ..have to go find a critter to play with you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...