Thursday, April 19, 2012

Little Man

I love sketches! Seriously! They are such a great starting point for scrapbooking and card making. I recently created a sketch for a challenge at the Two Scrapbook Friends Spring Retreat and I finally put the finishing touches on the layout that I designed based on my sketch.

First of all, this is the sketch:


And here is my layout:



My girlfriend has the most adorable little boy and she offered to give me I begged her for some photos that I could scrapbook! He recently turned two, so she had lots of current photos for me to work with.



I paired the photos with paper and stickers from Echo Park's Note to Self line. I LOVE this line and I had great fun working with it!


I cut tickets from one of the papers to use in place of the banner pieces on the sketch. Then I added some machine stitching to secure them to the page.


I am sure I will have a few more pages using photos of this little cutie! Thanks for looking~

8 comments:

  1. Oh my, the only thing cuter then that layout is that little boy! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW a really adorable boy and layout! Love the colours you used! Love all of the embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, great sketch and even cuter layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ack- i could eat him he's so cute

    great layout

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sketch! A
    nd Such a great layout too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. First of all I love when your create sketches! You have such an eye for design elements and incorporating those things that are hot and trendy! Secondly your design is super cute and your brough the sketch to life. Love the blue and black. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great sketch and such a great boy layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...