Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Little Red Wagon #130

It is time for another fun challenge at Little Red Wagon!  Dee has challenged us to use at least 3 flowers on our project.  Hmmm...

I wasn't sure what to do at first, but then I decided to make a little project!  I had some large wooden spools that I thought would make a perfect base for some flowers.


I simply used some punches and some October Afternoon papers that I have been hoarding to create the flowers.  A bit of scrunching and inking of the circles gave them character and I used some wire for the stems.


I inked the spool top and bottom and added some paper and a sweet bit of ribbon.


A touch of twine on each stem and a small butterfly gave my project the finishing touches!

Now, do try to pop over to Little Red Wagon to see what the other Girlfriends came up with!  I am sure you will be inspired.

Hugs ~



12 comments:

  1. Oooooooooooooh, amazing! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this...So Creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! Love the wooden spool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I'd love to have that on my table! So pretty and love how you spiraled the wires! Lovely butterfly on the top of the spool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are super cute.....inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all the great comments ladies! They were fun to make :)
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this. It turned out great. You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this. It turned out great. You rock!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...