Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Little Red Wagon #135

Regan posted the challenge at Little Red Wagon this week and she wants to see us using a wood grain on our project.


I started with this fabulous blue wood grain pattern paper from MME and then paired it up with a sweet little image that I stamped with a Whipper Snapper stamp. I colored it with my Copic markers and used my Nestabilities die to cut the scalloped circle.


The best part is that I added the little chick to my card using a Wobble spring, so it really shakes and moves when you touch it! I will be giving this to my friend Sue, who is celebrating her 50th birthday this Friday! I will be joining her and a bunch of friends for a Girls Night Out - where we will be shaking and moving to some good music :)

Now shake it and move it over to Little Red Wagon to join in the challenge! We would love to see what you create with wood grain!

6 comments:

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...