Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Little Red Wagon #135

Regan posted the challenge at Little Red Wagon this week and she wants to see us using a wood grain on our project.


I started with this fabulous blue wood grain pattern paper from MME and then paired it up with a sweet little image that I stamped with a Whipper Snapper stamp. I colored it with my Copic markers and used my Nestabilities die to cut the scalloped circle.


The best part is that I added the little chick to my card using a Wobble spring, so it really shakes and moves when you touch it! I will be giving this to my friend Sue, who is celebrating her 50th birthday this Friday! I will be joining her and a bunch of friends for a Girls Night Out - where we will be shaking and moving to some good music :)

Now shake it and move it over to Little Red Wagon to join in the challenge! We would love to see what you create with wood grain!

6 comments:

  1. So much fun! I love that ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Joanne! Love the birdie stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh Joanne...This is just lovely! Love those bright colors and that stamp is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...