Sunday, June 3, 2012

My Summer List

Summer is so very short and it is my absolute favorite season. With that in mind, I have decided to join Ali Edwards in creating a list of the things I want to do this summer.


I didn't write a long, complicated list, but rather a small wish list of simple things that will allow me to embrace the essence of summer.
  • eat lots of yummy salads
  • go to a Blue Jays baseball game
  • attend at least one of the two family reunions I have been invited to
  • enjoy the outdoors EVERY day
  • go to the Farmers Market more than once
  • make refrigerator pickles
  • ride my bike as much as possible
  • take Sunday drives in the country
  • watch the sunset on the water
  • count and record my blessings
  • have a weekly date night with Mr B
  • go on a picnic
  • watch fireworks
  • swing on the swings at the playground
  • make lots of fruit smoothies
  • pick wildflower bouquets
  • collect pretty stones at the beach
  • eat on the patio as often as possible
  • take lots of pictures
  • make shapes out of the clouds
  • wear sandals every day
Summer - when the sand is your seat and the waves kiss your feet and all is right with the world! I am ready :)

5 comments:

  1. A great list of summer things to do! I hope you are able to do all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is quite the list! I am crossing my fingers you can make it all! Mine is simply to stay home more and enjoy our place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds wonderful Avril :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab list...wish we could do that all year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...