Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Little Red Wagon #221

With all the cleaning and organizing that I have been doing since the new year began, I thought that the perfect challenge for Little Red Wagon this week would be Clean & Simple! I love the look of a clean and simple design on a card and I can't wait to see what everyone does with this challenge.

This is the card that I created:


There is a special somebody that is having a birthday in the near future, so I created this card for her.  I kept it very clean and simple.  Just a simple digi image that I colored with my Copics and a sentiment that I printed on my computer.


The bakers twine topped it all off and there you have it!

If you feel inspired, why not create a clean & simple card and share it with us at Little Red Wagon?  We would love if you played along :)



8 comments:

  1. So sweet! (Couldn't resist. :-) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the image/sentiment combo, beautifully CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the candy digi. A super cute card that your special someone is sure to love. You make CAS look so easy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So super sweet! I love it!!! Love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...