Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy 4th of July!

I just adore the 4th of July and while I was not able to be with my family to celebrate, I did make up this fun little card for them!


This is a digi image from Sassy Cheryl and she is just a cutie, don't you think?


I colored the image with my Copic markers and then paired it with papers from Simple Stories 'Sea to Shining Sea' collection.  I just love this paper line!  It makes me feel very patriotic and a bit homesick all at the same time.


I finished off my card with a white and red ribbon and a few sequins, along with a sentiment I printed on my computer.  I did add this card to Sassy Chery's Neighborhood - Anything Goes - challenge.

I hope your 4th of July is spectacular and that no matter what country you live in you will pause and give thanks for all the blessings in your life.  Love to all ~




2 comments:

  1. So cute! I hope you had a great day yesterday.....did you save me some apple pie? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little card. Hope you enjoyed the 4th anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...